One major hurdle when ingesting assets is processing images out in a folder structure and being able to keep the folder structure without having to recreate it manually in another tool.
Automate with globaledit
By using globaledit Sync, an automation feature of the platform, an Art Director can view the assets going into a folder in real time. Globaledit Sync allows photographers to upload assets as they are being shot. Simply integrate globaledit Sync with CaptureOne (or any other software you use), and ingested assets in your capture folder will automatically be uploaded to the designated folder in globaledit. No more spending hours uploading / downloading, no more waiting, no more production bottlenecks. Retouchers can also leverage globaledit Sync to auto-upload new attachments and versions saved locally to globaledit.
What are the benefits of using globaledit Sync?
• Upload assets as soon as they’re captured on set
• Get back the time you usually wasted searching for and reviewing assets
• Automatically upload assets into the folders you designate
• Assets are auto-updated with new versions
• Stakeholders can make selects in real time