Hey creative community! We’re excited to be partnering again with Henry Stewart for their upcoming virtual event on Sept 27th: Festival of Creative Ops. This is a FREE event for Brands/Agencies, you should definitely join us!
What to expect:
- 6+ hours of content
- 12 sessions
- Live Q&A – the chance to get your questions answered by the experts
- Access to the online event platform with presenter profiles and networking opportunities
- Recordings of all sessions to view on demand
- Keeping up with the demand for real-time content production
- Identifying and avoiding pitfalls in the creative process
- Examining agency models: in-house/external/hybrid
- Demonstrating a team’s value proposition
- Mastering the interactions of business acumen, creativity and technology
- Creating meaningful reports and dashboards
- Standardizing the intake process to drive efficiencies in workflow
- Creating effective feedback cycles: annotation, content review and approval
- Utilizing creative resource planning and optimization
Brian Gavin – President at globaledit – will be participating in a panel discussion Success Stories: Improving Organizational Value and Alignment Through Creative Operations alongside amazing speakers from Exos, The Body Shop and Mejuri.
There are still a few tickets left. Don’t miss this event and register here!