Join Brian Gavin, President of globaledit and Jon Horodyski, Managing Director at Salt Flats and Author of ‘Metadata Matters’ to discuss how proper metadata design and taxonomy lead to a useful DAM system.
Key topics include:
- Difference between mature vs. novice data governance
- How do you achieve a high level of adoption & utilization?
- Best practices for effective metadata management
- Measuring metadata quality
- Managing Metadata for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Metadata and the metaverse