Globaledit is looking for a proven, motivated Inside Sales and Operations Representative. We are a leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes and accelerates creative production. The company is Private Equity-backed, based in New York City, and has approximately 30 employees. Our Clients include over 60 of the leading fashion brands, retailers, and entertainment companies – including Under Amour, Cole Haan, MTV, L.L. Bean, Showtime, and CBS. We’re part of Industrial Color brands, a family of creative production companies. Check out our video.
We are looking for an Inside Sales and Operations Representative to build on our success with some of the world’s largest creative production teams. The right candidate will be a strong individual contributor who will focus on outbound and inbound leads, as well as operationally support the Sales and Marketing teams with database updates.
To be successful, this individual must be a hunter who takes a fearless and enthusiastic approach to cold calls with the goal to achieve or exceed company goals. We’re looking for someone with a solid track record of success in prospecting, qualifying and demonstrating complex SaaS offerings to enterprises, ideally within the creative services space. You’ll be joining a vibrant and fast-growing environment with extensive opportunities for growth.
Reporting to the VP, Sales, responsibilities include:
- Achieve/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Develop target lists and manage the sales funnel through Pardot and Salesforce.com
- Research and analyze prospects using various tools such as LinkedIn, identify key players, generate interest to stimulate opportunity.
- Ensure key databases are up-to-date
- Conduct a high number of outbound prospecting calls each month.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to generate interest.
- Qualify leads and identify those which meet identified qualification criteria.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Manage Sales Team activity and pipeline in Salesforce.com.
- Provide weekly reporting and forecasts to sales management.
- Work closely with the enterprise sales team, marketing, product and operation departments.
- Conduct presentations via Internet to prospects with production manager and/or sales manager support.
- Participate in ongoing internal product and demonstration training.
- Develop strong knowledge of leading industry trends through research and on-going training.
- Special Projects
- 2+ years as an Inside Sales professional with a successful, proven track record, preferably with a SaaS company.
- Experience selling to creative production professionals is strongly preferred.
- Highly ambitious, motivated and results oriented.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads.
- Positive and energetic phone skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual revenue targets.
- Strong contributor as an individual and as part of the Globaledit sales team.
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience.
Competitive benefits package
Beautiful TriBeCa Offices in NYC