Last week globaledit and Henry Stewart teamed up to produce Real World ‘Creative Work in Progress’: Challenges and Solutions,a webinar which examined a mix of best practices, mistakes to avoid and realities to accept. Hot topics discussed were:
- How to move beyond hard drives and FTP through high-speed file transfer
- How to manage your content before it ever gets to DAM
- How to get it into DAM once it’s ready (what to do with that pile of hard drives sitting under your desk)
- Working with partners and vendors in multiple locations
- Unique problems associated with photo and video shoots
- Providing technology to creative, non-technical people
- Review and approval cycles for mobile creative executives
Lead by Moderator David Lipsey, Principal, Media & Entertainment at Optimity Advisors, a panel of some of the busiest creative production professionals explored the characteristics of ‘Work in Progress’.
- Aaron Holm, Strategic Consultant Industrial Color Software
- David Plavin, Service Manager, Creative Applications Publicis
- Megan Re, Photo Editor Food Network
Listen to the recorded version here!