June was a busy month for the development team at globaledit. We’ve improved performance, increased security, squashed bugs, and added a few powerful functionalities to help you gain more control over your creative production. We’re excited to introduce our latest features and newest improvements!
- Markup Editor now supports PDFs – You could already mark and annotate your photo and video files in globaledit to easily collaborate with your creative team. Now, you can also markup layouts or any multi-page PDF! Just upload your file, switch to our Markup Editor, and go. Discover what you can do with our Markup Editor.
- ‘Smart Search’ now has additional fields – A few months ago, we introduced two new ‘Smart Search’ fields: In advanced search, you could search your ‘rated’ assets by user(s) and/or date range, a great way to simplify your review & approval process. We’ve gone one step further: Now ‘Smart Search’ fields also apply to markups and uploads! Look for all the assets that were marked-up or uploaded by a certain user and/or during a specific time frame. Read the support article.
- Image load time improved – We’re all about embracing mobility and removing all physical barriers for creative teams. That’s why we’ve reduced image load time for galleries and lightboxes throughout the world, for a better user experience. Read the support article.
- Share your photo or video markups directly from the globaledit iPhone or iPad app – If you already use our powerful Markup Editor on the iPad and iPhone app, you’re going to love this: Now you can also email to your team a PDF attachment containing all marks and annotations – directly from your iPhone and iPad! Update or download the globaledit app.
- Idle time session expiration – We know you’re sometimes dealing with highly sensitive assets and campaigns, so we’ve added an extra layer of security to our system. Admins can determine the time that will log users out of their globaledit account after a period of inactivity. Read the support article.
If you have any questions about these new features, please contact our client services team!