Industrial Color is a leading creative production company that provides high-end services for the world’s top retailers, entertainment companies, and photo producers. Our software products include GLOBALedit (www.globaledit.com), a sophisticated online photo management platform that companies like Victoria’s Secret, Warner Bros and HBO use to collaborate and manage their photo workflow, and FileSociety (www.filesociety.com), an online tool for managing high-speed file transfer.
At Industrial Color, we work in a very dynamic and open environment where creative thinking and collaboration is encouraged in order to solve difficult problems and make a direct impact on our products and users. Industrial Color has 80 employees and is headquartered in a beautiful Tribeca loft space in New York and offices in Los Angeles, Miami, and studios in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
We’re looking for a SQL Server Database Developer and DBA who is passionate about performance and reliability and has proven experience building database solutions in high-growth environments.
- Design, implement, optimize, and maintain databases with the engineering team.
- Expertise in stored procedures / functions creation, debugging, optimization, and tuning required
- Experience with n-tier applications architecture required
- 5+ years experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization with native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering