Top brands, leading organizations, and fast-growing startups are investing in creative operations to scale and fuel growth. That’s why the Henry Stewart Events is hosting their Creative Operations event in Los Angeles, co-located at the Henry Stewart DAM LA 2017.
This gathering is a great opportunity for the creative ops community to network with their peers, share experiences and learn best practices from industry experts with frontline experience. Brands like HBO, The Coca-Cola Company, Farfetch, Nickelodeon, and Beachbody will be in attendance.
In 2003 globaledit release the very first cloud-based collaboration platform offering essential work-in-progress features to create efficiencies in creative production workflows and processes. We are pioneers on creative operations and this is why we are honored to be participating in several sessions during the Creative Operations Conference in LA on November 14, 2017.
We look forward to seeing you at one or all of our sessions.
- Segmenting hi-res and low-res workflows to accelerate creative production
- What is in your creative ops toolbox
- Securing buy-in for investments in creative ops technology
For more details visit the Henry Stewart DAM conference website.
Use the discount code GLOBALEDIT100 to save $100. REGISTER NOW.
Here are the details of our panels:
Tuesday, November 14, 10:20-10:50 am PDT
Accelerate Creative Operations: Segmenting Hi-Res and Lo-Res Workflows
Segmenting your hi-res and lo-res workflows can accelerate your review and approval, post-production processes, and creative asset delivery. Join David Iscove, Creative Production Solution Architecture & Implementation Manager, to learn real-world techniques and dive deeper into the specifics of creative production.
David Iscove is a seasoned professional with 10+ years experiences as a digital archivist, workflow solutions architect and asset manager at companies such as Activision Blizzard, EMI, and Universal Music Group.
Tuesday, November 14, 2:20-3:40 pm PDT
What’s in your Creative Ops Toolbox? An Interactive Session
In today’s creative environment, where the stakes are high and the challenges are real, each of us needs our Creative Ops Toolbox to get the work done. Every successful marketing and creative leader has their own key “tools” which help them sort through the complexity that modern-day creative execution demands.
Many think of these as their “Swiss army knife for success”. Automated Workflow, Data Analysis, Agile Methodology, and Business Acumen are a few examples of the “tools” that these leaders depend on to be successful.
In this interactive panel discussion, we will go behind the curtain and explore which tools these industry professionals have identified as must-haves for their Creative Ops Toolbox.
These tools include:
- Technology for identifying and overcoming pitfalls in your creative process
- Creative harmony through a balance of technology, process, and business acumen
- Meaningful reports and dashboards drawn from a set of data
- A standardized intake process to drive efficiencies in your workflow
- Agile project management which keeps your processes nimble
- Real-time content production. What you need in order to keep up.
- Augmented and Virtual Reality, what’s next on the horizon?
- Change Management: Embrace the change
Kevin Brucato, VP, Creative Operations, Prudential
- Clair Carter-Ginn, Partner, Forecast
- Carin Forman, Director, Digital Photo Services, Home Box Office, Inc.
- David Iscove, Manager, Solution Architecture & Implementation, globaledit