The first West Coast conference dedicated to Creative Operations is happening in San Francisco on April 10-11. This is a great opportunity for you and 200 of your peers to convene, learn, and share experiences with each other. You will learn from seasoned experts at leading brands, including Calvin Klein, Google, Amazon, Lonely Planet, Michael Kors, Oakley, Wieden & Kennedy, and many more.
Since 2003, we’ve been accelerating studio production for our customers, some of the top retailers and media and entertainment companies, and we saw this event as a great opportunity to connect with the growing creative operations community. This is why we chose to sponsor it and participate in two panel discussions.
Here are the details of our panels:
Tuesday, April 11, 1:15-2:00PM
Workflow solution – Find the tool to boost your team’s creative process!
Moderator: David Iscove, Creative Operations Specialist at globaledit
- Molly Gallagher, Creative Services, Creative Operations, Consultant
- Yasaman Golban, Creative Operations Manager, Firewood Marketing – Google Inc.
- Jennifer Pentes, Senior Director, Client and Creative Services at Lonely Planet
Tuesday, April 11, 2:00-3:00PM
Online Proofing, Review and Approval Tools
- Dickson Bueno, Director of Creative Operations – Americas, HH Global
- Patti Fox, Creative Project Manager, Scout
- Steve Kalalian, CEO of Globaledit
- Shannon Leighton, Senior Project Manager, Global Prairie
We hope to see you there!
For more information on The Creative Operations Exchange 2017, visit: http://www.insightxnetwork.com/creative-operations-exchange-2017.html